Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting noticed - in a good way!

WOW - have you ever had those goals of wanting to do something great, and not done them? Well I have too. But of late, I have had the best business coaches Results.com and they have helped me realise my potential and how to go for want I want to achieve...
My goals have been internal on my business, but also for me personally. Some of them were to enter some awards, and get 'noticed' for all the hard work, myself, and my staff put into Mega Advertising. And guess what... it worked! We became the finalist in the NZ Bloom Business Woman of the Year Awards 2009! In Two categories, 1st, Best SME (Small Medium Enterprise) and 2nd Most inspirational Role Model. So a great feeling! Obviously by doing the small goals they have added up to making the big goals a success!
Go those Goals! THANKS to my awesome support friends, business friends/clients and of course my awesome staff and coaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment