Monday, August 3, 2009

Results.com

I/we have been a client of Results.com for 10 months now, and I know they are doing wonders for my business. Have you ever thought about getting someone from the outside look into your business? I thought things were pretty good (and they are) but there are things "you don't know you don't know" - and that is what they have helped me with. Like this morning I went to a Seminar on "Building your Power Productive Team" - and I thought I would humour them and go, and just see, but I found it great... my team here at Mega are AWESOME, and I am so proud to have such a great team, but there are ways we can be more productive. So if you need help with your business... talk to the professionals, Results.com (Christchurch office).

Cheers Phillippa

No comments:

Post a Comment