Sunday, June 20, 2010

SERVICE - expected!

This is the one thing that gets me... that Service shouldn't be a point of difference... BUT I still believe it is somewhat.
We hear it over and over at Mega, that the service has been left behind with other agencies, and clients are looking for answers. Good for us I guess, but not so good that it isn't second nature for others.
I do agree that we should ALL deliver amazing service, and really without trying, it isn't that hard I would have thought! So how come in our industry there doesn't seem to be a STANDARD that is set. One that says that a certain level of design/service/results should be attained.
This is something I just may start setting/writing for the industry and put it out in the open. Standards that you will definitely GET from MEGA! So watch this space. Will be putting ideas to paper/screen soon!
Cheers, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment