Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Afordable Advertising

Hey! I've just been doing an advert for ourselves, to advertise what we do to the building industry... and it has me thinking...
Often businesses think "oh I can't afford and advertising agency". But YES you can. So when it comes to advertising it doesn't have to be be expensive. It has to be CLEVER!
We really think about what we can do and how to do it with the best results.
Ever gone... I can't afford it! We hear you. I started my business 11+ years ago. And I use to print A4 cards of business cards in my ink jet print and trim them 'painlessly' out with a knife. I wouldn't recommend that now - as I didn't know better. But what I know now, is amazing. I wish I had known what I know now back then. So with that - I pass on info to clients.
I had a client prospect call this morning from Auckland. And I really spent most of the phone call, asking what they do, target market, and then gave them lots of super ideas to help get her business flying. Joining networking groups. Grants for small businesses and so on. Free courses to advance your business knowledge etc. Come and have a coffee or ask me and I'll tell you LOTS more! Cheers, Phillippa

No comments:

Post a Comment