Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Extra help to grow your business

I had a call from a lady in Auckland in the past week. And as we often do, it was someone that was stuck in knowing what to do next in their business. It is a typical kind of call that we get, and it made me stop and think what valuable information we actually hand out.
We don't know every answer here at Mega Advertising. But we sure know how to put people in the right direction! One of our slogans is "want results? thought so! see you soon!" - and that is what I did to help this lady...
I told her about getting a grant, if she qualified, applying for scholarships, getting free training from like the CDC cdc.org.nz in Christchurch, and getting a mentor, apart from being careful how she used her advertising dollars. And getting networking within the business community!
Just showed me how many people must be out there that so need help! But that there are answers!!!
Cheers, Phillippa

No comments:

Post a Comment