Thursday, April 8, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins of Business...

I do many many networking events, as do my staff, and some of them are purely for asking for business, which is awesome! Like BNI that I go to weekly and have for 6 years. And Her Business too, which is highly motivating, and makes me proud to be a business woman... then there is Business Chicks... (recently renamed as Kiwi Biz Chicks)... it is awesome, it is for women business owners, who need support. I am the chairperson, and we do lots of talking about what we could improve on, need help with, and the great things we've achieved too! This past meeting was about the 7 deadly sins on business... and it was great. I'll list what they are...
1. Poor financing structures
2. Poor customer base
3. Poor suppliers base
4. Lack of vision and planning
5. Overtrading
6. Poor financial process
7. Lack of performance
If you think you need help with lots of these things, I know the people to help you! Just call us :)

Cheers, Phillippa

No comments:

Post a Comment