Thursday, April 22, 2010

Value what you do!

How often do we get asked these kind of questions... "can you sharpen the pencil" and "can I have deal as I have lots more work for you coming" or "I can get it cheaper somewhere else"... I think we are all on the same page aren't we... we're all in business, and being in business means making money to pay for staff, overheads and so forth...
What I am thinking is VALUE YOUR BUSINESS and VALUE YOURSELF... I know I have to practice what I preach - but I do believe we need to say... "Hey we are really great at what we do, and your return on investment will be more if it is DONE THE RIGHT WAY"! We can so help businesses grow, it is Mega's job. We improve the look, BUT we also measure reults, so sure your clients can take the short cuts, but will they win... and will you win by discounting? Thank them in a different way! :) Do your best job and get them results for them to come back and happily pay what you are worth! :)
Cheers, Phillippa

No comments:

Post a Comment